Brotherhood of Wang - Executus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Brotherhood of Wang - Executus

Welcome to the Brotherhood of Wang Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wcra

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:44 pm

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Where are you from, how old are you, what are you doing for a living?
-Hi, im a 14 year old boy from Denmark. = schoolboy

2. Please list your playtimes below.
-every day from 16 - 22 (weekends 10 - ??)

3. Since when have you been playing WoW? What is the /played time on your character(s) ?
-i started about 3½ year ago. pllayed time is 48 days and 16 hours.

4. What is your prior guild history? What is your current guild, if any? Be detailed please, explain reasons for leaving.
-I was in DoD and Small Gods. DoD worked pretty good, but then we decided to split up. To few could raid at raidtimes. Small Gods was just temperary, where i lvled to 80, then that splitted up too.flower

5. What is your past raid experience in WoW?
-DoD Raided SSC, TK, KZ, ZA and did herorics together.

6. Introduce your character, please include class, level, race, gender, talent spec.
-Night Elf Female, Hunter, 80.

7. Submit a link to your character profile below, armory one works fine.Try to make sure it contains the gear you'd use for PvE, or tell us something about your PvE gear in case we can't see it on armory.
-http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Executus&n=%C3%84is I am still gearing up, but its hard to find tanks, so i would be happy to gear up in BoW

8. Please explain your talent spec to us. If you\'re currently specced for PvP, please post a link to the spec you will chose for PvE, and explain that as well.
-I am Beastmaster/marksman. specced perf for PvE

9. Please explain the role of your class in high end raid content.
-well, i will be ranged dps. To kill adds or just nuke bosses.

10. What kind of resist gear do you have, for different resist types? Please list your unbuffed resists, in your respective resist gear.
-I currently dont have any ressist gear.

11. Which tradeskills and gathering professions do you have at 350+? Do you have any rare recipes, tradeskill-related factions?
-i Have 450 in skinning, but will train LW to 450 if i must.

12. If you have or had any other characters at level 70, please introduce them briefly, and give us a short history.
-well, thers my rogue at 70, but i use her as bank.

13. Why do you want to join WANG?
-Ive heard alot about you, seen you ingame, inspected most of your members and thought "hey.. i want to have that gear." and ofcourse still have a good time:)

14. Who do you know in WANG, how do you know them?
-I dont know anyone in BoW, but if i get in BoW i will be friendly to all you guys.

15. Would you be able to listen to raid instructions on Ventrilo ?
-I will. Ventrilo,skype and teamspeak. anytime

16. How much control do you have over your playtimes? Can you sometimes stay up late? Can you arrange your dinner and other obligations before our raid times? Can you raid without interruptions?
-Well, as i said im 14 years old, but i will be able to stay up late at weekends and holidays.

Looking forward to read the reply:) (you can just send reply to - Wcra@live.dk because i will check it everyday.

Merry christmas!
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:12 am

hey mate, will get gernon to have a look over your app. altho i don't think we are recruiting hunters atm.

Good Luck with the app
Zander
Back to top Go down
https://wang.board-directory.net

Application
Page 1 of 1